Sunday, June 24, 2012

americana shoot with hannah!

Listening to: Santeria - Sublime




My friend Hannah (who also doubles as my favorite model) has a USA-themed shed in her backyard, and for obvious reasons I wanted to do a 4th of July shoot with it. We bought Hannah a cute jean dress thrifting/consignment shopping one day, and knew it'd be perfect. She got a lot of good photos of me too, which seems to be happening more and more often. I'm really obsessed with how these came out, my only regret is that we didn't do it earlier in the day, because the shadows on the shed really limited our space.



One of few photos of us together that was able to be saved. Stupid shadows/poor timing :(





Hannah looks like she belongs in a different era in these.. I love it!











It was so hard not to edit these a lot, because the whole point was that the colors were true red, white, and blue. But I had to throw in at least one black & white!



Mistake, but I like it.
And a favorite:


Completely obsessed with these and so happy they turned out so amazing.
Happy enough to post them loooong before 4th of July!

- Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment