Saturday, October 6, 2012

autumn shoot!

Listening to: Maps - The Front Bottoms

So yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting not only Melissa (who is basically a regular model on here now) but our friend MacKenzie also! We had a really good day pigging out on pumpkin everything Delicious Orchards, and then went to a cornfield and took some shots. The majority of these are candid, which is something totally different for me, and I really love how they came out!

 Pretty soon you'll see the two common themes in these pictures: bows and laughing.
 Love the lighting in this.










 These next few are my favorites of MacKenzie. Obsessed.




 Attempt at throwing up corn kernels actually succeeded!

 Fooling around.





 Here's a few shots of me!
 The focus on this is on the corn and not me, but I actually really like it.




 I love the glow on top of the corn and trees in these.


 Love this!
 I'm pretty sure we were dancing...

 These photos are making me really enjoy candids. Working with two models is also my new favorite thing, it honestly opens the door for infinite options I haven't gotten to explore yet.
 Kudos to Melissa for this one, I love the warmth of the colors. But I like it in black and white too! 
 Makes me think of old-fashioned portraits with no color.
 The bows I sell (:





 I love this picture of MacKenzie and I!










 Love this.

 I like how this one and the one below it are so different than all the others in the shoot.
 This is so eerie-pretty. I love it.




 The ones of Melissa laying are my favorites of her! They look so ethereal.


 I love this. Makes me think of a painting for some reason. Not perfectly in focus though.




 I shot the majority of a roll of film while we were there too. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out!
We would've shot longer if it hadn't gotten dark so fast.

- Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment