Saturday, August 18, 2012

melissa + tyler in asbury!

Listening to: If the Moon Fell Down  Tonight - Chase Coy

Today was  my second time shooting melissa, and I'm happy to say it was even better than last time! Her friend Tyler was visiting from school, and they asked me to take some pictures. I'm in love with the majority of these, and a lot of the favorites weren't posed! Melissa has the best smile, and since Tyler's an actor, he really knew how to work the camera!


 The first few shots are always a little awkward when it's the model's first time, but Tyler and Melissa are naturals!





 Favorite. One of many
 ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. So obsessed with this one.







 They could so model for clothing companies





 Favorite. Personally, I look rediculous when I laugh. They look gorgeous!




 Fooling around (:
 Favorite.
 It was Tyler's idea to use the reflection in the puddle. I love how they came out!








 Ahaha hello older couple on a swan boat!
 We loved this heart graffiti!




 I've always wanted to take pictures on these posts. They were going to be built on and then never were. So cool




Favorite
 Favorite

 And two of me awkwardly because I've always wanted pictures in that spot:

Really really happy with a lot of these shots. Thank you to Melis and Tyler for letting me take them!

- Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment