Monday, August 13, 2012

random photos from the month

Listening to: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

I haven't shot in so long, and it's totally killing me. But Connor and I watched the sunrise last week, so here's two pictures from that to hold you over:
 Moon over Spring Lake
 I got the idea for this after taking a picture of the sun over the water without a person in it. Then I made Connor position me underneath it, and edited in the string later. It's supposed to be like I'm holding a balloon, and it's the best I could do. 
Unfortunately the way the clouds part around the moon looks like I poorly edited them, but really that's just how they were! Irritating.
And this is a picture my friend Lyndsey took of my at a show I played last weekend.

Hopefully my next post will be more interesting and complete!

- Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment